Freedom for Our Troops?

© 2006 Com•Log•ic
It really is quite tragic that our troops are subjected to the likes of Bill O’Leilly, Rush Limpbaughs, and the G. Gordon Liddy Show, yet they can not access any information from the internet that leans to the left. Wonkette, Al Franken are listed as Political/Opinion, yet the approved people have no defining labels. Funny, I thought the three of them were very Political and highly Opinionated.
I guess I can understand why there is such a high suicide rate among troops. They can't take it anymore, with all the death, doom and destruction, they can't even get a little entertainment to help relieve the stress they are suffering under, due to the incompetent leaders they have to take orders from.
But hey guys isn't the reich-wing entertaining enough for you. Why, they've got your backs. They support you. Yeah right!
But how many times has any of the above sanctioned/approved propagandist been to Iraq.
I know Al Franken has been numerous times, and yet the troops aren't allowed to access his website.
How pathetic, they are told they are fighting for our freedoms, yet they don't have any. Really is tragic!
Wonkette


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home