Be Patient......
Once again I'm being consumed by a video editing project. Well actually it's the one I've been working on for quite a while.
Both of these projects take a great deal of time, and I have a hard enough time doing my comic, just the research for that takes up several hours.
The video project is entirely composite work, so therefore it also takes ALL day just to eek out a 30 second clip. But alas I'm half way through. I didn't realize that when I took on this project the music was an eight minute piece. Well I hope to have an excellent product once I'm through.
Will try to get a comic up soon!
Both of these projects take a great deal of time, and I have a hard enough time doing my comic, just the research for that takes up several hours.
The video project is entirely composite work, so therefore it also takes ALL day just to eek out a 30 second clip. But alas I'm half way through. I didn't realize that when I took on this project the music was an eight minute piece. Well I hope to have an excellent product once I'm through.
Will try to get a comic up soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home