;- D CONGRATULATIONS DIXIE CHICKS ;-D

© 2007
It is so amazing after 4 long years and the constant bashing of the Dixie Chicks that I am soooooooo happy they won all five Grammy's they were nominated for.
I am sooooooooo proud they were able to handle the pressure of the forces that were trying to end their careers, all for a comment that to me was a silly distraction from the White House, and corporate media.
Here's the exact quote Natalie Maines told a London audience back in 2003, "Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas...."
OOOOOOOOOH, those horrible girls! Being ashamed that Mad king Boy George is from Texas. Hell, I would have explained to my audience that the Mad king isn't a "Native Texan", but a Connecticut yankee in cowboy clothes.
Thank you Dixie Chicks for Speaking Truth to Power and Standing Up in what you believe and as an extra bonus adding music and lyrics to those ideals.
Yahoo News


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home