The Purge Within The Purge

© 2007
The USA's scandal has once again exposed the GOP/RNC's double standard when it comes to playing by the laws of the land. It appears they always want to be able to claim "partisan politics" when it suits them.
I don't think that dog will hunt anymore. The American people are waking up to the FACTS, that anytime a republicon speaks whatever the subject, they are indeed saying the opposite of the rhetoric they are SPEWING, or in some cases the classic projection technique.
I believe Trent is simply stating his opposition to ANY investigation that is under oath.
I think perhaps the purge of the USA's are connected to the 2008 elections. It has been circulating around the internets that the purge was to ensure the players were in place to set up the purge of voter rolls, to disenfranchise minorities, and challenge "too close too call" races.
Real Cities


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home