Saturday, November 12, 2005

Why does Bill O'Reilly hate America???


© 2005 Com•Log•ic

So, if O'Reilly was president he would withhold funds from people who won't vote the way he wants them to vote, and will incite other countries to come and attack our nation!

I believe in the first amendment and his right to say whatever the Fook he wants to say, but I do not believe he has that right to spew that kind of vibrato over our public airwaves. He has betrayed our nation, and the trust of the "public airwaves", to me what he has done is the same as shouting fire in a crowded theater.

So, I call on the powers that be to exterminate his program. That would be the correct course of action to take against someone who wants to see harm inflicted upon the citizens of our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home