Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dick Sings for America


© 2005 Com•Log•ic

Dick Cheney's Song of America Drafting a plan for global dominance.

This is another in-depth look at Dick's rise to power. The article is written by David Armstrong for Harper's magazine.

David exposes some of the players who rode into power after having to wait eight long years before they could finish implementing "The Plan" for world domination. They had drawn up "The Plans" way back during the first Bush presidency.

What I found to be of particular interest to me, was how much Colin Powell was involved in "The Plan." He was a lot more involved then previously reported. Of course Wolfowitz has usually been the one to always emerge as the sole author of "The Plan", but I guess Powell was more of an insider.

I have never trusted Powell. Now I guess I know why I never liked him. He is still a part of the military industrial complex.

Harper's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home