Saturday, November 19, 2005

Rush's New Stance


© 2005 Com•Log•ic

Well, what can I say except the "gas-bag" is at it again.

I do not believe torture is a christian value, at least it wasn't considered a value of Jesus. But yet here we have the Republicans touting torture as a good thing. Republicans think it's a wonderful thing to torture people!

How can they claim to be christians when they hold those kinds of values?

What if they were the ones being on the other end of the cattle prod, or electrodes attached to their testicles, or forced to stand in stress poses, or having feces smeared on your body, or being raped/sodomized?

I would condone that type of behavior only if the ones in favor of it are treated the same way.

Maybe when the White House is finally exposed for all the scandals currently being uncovered, maybe we could use those techniques on all of them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home