Monday, January 23, 2006

Xian Terrorist


© 2006 Com•Log•ic

Tell us all about those body bags.
Where are they buried?
Who's in them?
How many are there?
Why would you murder someone if it's against the ten commandments?

I think Ralph needs to re-read the New Testament, Jesus taught against everything that Ralph has been doing. He would not condone that kind of behavior.

Ralph Reed is no christian, he is just using the masses to push his agendas.
It has nothing to do with Christianity. A Wolf in Sheep's clothing, nothing more than a greedy little minion of Satan!
Of course I'm not one to place much belief in such nonsense. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I learned from my Sunday school teacher not to place my trust in belief systems when he proceeded to tell the class of six year olds there was no such thing as Santa Claus.
Ever since then I have found it hard to believe or accept any form of religion.
However, I consider myself to be very "Spiritual", and follow many paths to reach enlightenment.

For more info on Ralph check out the article from the Texas Observer.

Texas Observer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home