Friday, April 14, 2006

TurdBlossom Strikes Again


© 2006 Com•Log•ic

Sorry about the comic being so wordy, but I thought it deserved the space, considering Karl "TurdBlossom" Rove was long winded when he gave his speech to a group of the Republican National Lawyers Association in Washington.

He has proved himself truly the turd barer of democracy and fair elections. He talks of the integrity of the ballot. Sure TurdBlossom, anything you say.
So are we suppose to forget all about the New Hampshire phone jamming that the GOP did back in 2002? Should we forget about the Brook Brother Mob sent down to Florida to stop the recount, sent down there by Tom "BugBoy" DeLay, and the rest of the usurping committee? Or the purge of voter rolls, that the Repubs continue to do election after election. It worked so well back in 2000?
Do we also forget about the voters who were disenfranchised in Ohio in the 2004 election. And last but not least, we should forget all about the hackable electronic voting machines, that can never protect the integrity of the ballot, because there is no ballot, without a paper trail.

I could go on and on, but I will stop for now!
You can read more of the speech at Raw Story
Raw Story

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... finally able to leave a comment!

Great stuff you have going on here. Keep at it and watch those typos! lol...

didjake

4:58 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger MagickMuffin said...

Thanks for the comments, glad you appreciate my hard work.

I guess I'm having a hard time finding the typo, maybe you should let me in on where it is, so I can correct it. ;-P

5:56 AM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Sorry meant to get back here a while ago, duh!

"in countries where they guys in charge are" the bubble right before the spikey one.

Sorry I should've pointed that out.

12:49 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home