Thursday, May 03, 2007

Inhofe Distorts HIS OWN WORDS


© 2007 Com•Log•ic

Here goes Inhofe declaring that the Media is to blame for the claim Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. However, I don't suppose it EVER occurred to him perhaps the Media got the idea from Jimmy....

I guess that's one more reason NOT to WASTE your vote for Jimmy. He doesn't appear to BRIGHT... Anyone who tries to pull the wool over our eyes is delusional at best, not to mention funny as hell.

Go, Jimmy, Go, Jimmy, Keep it up, Keep it up... Sooner or later the Sooners are going to tire of you.

Tulsa World


(((Well as luck would have it now ComicLife is Fooking up and I'm having to switch back to photoshop. You would think I would just give up on ComicLife since IT is as UNSTABLE AS THE BUSH REGIME....... LOL

Oh well as soon as I work through this issue I will publish from Thur-today....

Wish Me BETTER LUCK)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home