Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Clueless in the District of Columbia


© 2006 Com•Log•ic

How did Alberto "Clueless" Gonzales ever get confirmed?
I'm no expert on American History, but I think I would remember whether or not President Washington used electronic surveillance.
Just what exactly is Alberto's connections to the Bush Cartel?
Where did he come from?
How did he ever get to where he is today?

How can we get rid of him?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I would like to do is just giving him one LARGE bitch slap! Do you think this will ever be possible? Purdy please!

3:47 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger MagickMuffin said...

I'll claim the other cheek, that is if he is truely a "christian" and he turns it after you bitch slap him.
Oh hell with that I'll bitch slap him anyway!

10:57 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home