Inhofe Pimp Daddy for Oil & Gas

© 2006
I found this information at a blog and thought it was important since I hadn't seen it anywhere within the news circles. Once again a Repub senator is intruding upon the environment at the bequest of Big Oil and Gas. Of course James Inhofe gets a VERY large sum of his campaign contributions from the Big Oil and Gas industries, so his actions are to impede the investigations into the EPA's role in making sure these companies are not polluting.
Inhofe also had a personal interest in the industry doing well. He happened to own more than $115,000 worth of oil-company stocks.
The blog that this information came from has video (I was unable to view the video on my Mac, perhaps someone can upload it to YouTube ;-)) of the EPA's work thus far, as well as some local news sources and other links to the story.
So, a Big Tip of the Hat to GOAT
Goat High Country News


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home