Look for the Contrast!

© 2006
THE PRESIDENT: I know you've been complaining about the digs for a while. (Laughter.) So this is like the end of an old era. And let me just say, we felt your pain. And so we decided, you know, to help you renovate and come up with a new Brady center.
And so I want to thank the former spin meisters for joining me up here. Tell my people how to do it, will you? I mean, it's a -- (laughter.)
That's what you get when you bring your crackpot up from Texas. (Laughter.)
How many soldiers funerals has the Mad king Boy George attended since he sent our troops to fight and die based on his lies?
I can only recall him going to do photo ops by placing wreaths on holidays.
That's something he's really good at, photo ops. Always ACTING the part of a concerned pResident.
But just like his Momma said in the comic, Why should they waste their beautiful minds on something like that....
The Sh*t doesn't fall far from the Cows Ass, when it comes from these Turds.
Thank you Senators Kerry and Kennedy for showing us what true patriots do by supporting our troops even upon their deaths.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home