Bush Declares Tom DeLay NOT GUILTY

© 2005 Com•Log•ic
Bush supports Tom DeLay as strongly as he ever has, which is strongly.
That's right folks, The President of the United States has determined that Tom DeLay is innocent, Not Guilty.
How is it he feels compelled to declare Tom's innocence when there is an ongoing investigation?
Why does he clam up when he is asked about Rove's involvement in the leaking of an undercover agent?
How is that different?
Since when is he the judge in the case?
Isn't it a little unethical for him to make a public statement concerning an ongoing investigation?
Is the hypocrisy getting a little to deep?
More Bush quotes about his buddy Tom DeLay,
"I have confidence in Tom DeLay's leadership and I have confidence in Tom DeLay."
"I appreciate the leadership of Congressman Tom DeLay in working on important issues that matter to the country."
"Too much politics in Washington, D.C., We've got to rise above the politics, the zero-sum attitude."
Washington Post


2 Comments:
Reminds me of when you could look into Putin's soul. I think bush is just too full of himself. He thinks he needs to save the world, but with his skill set he's doing the exact opposite.
Sonia
The World needs to be saved from the "Slow Burning Bush".
He has caused more damage to the planet than anyother human being, well he has gotten some help from Satan's minions.
I wonder if Fat Tony lets him put on his robe.
"Hey Fat Tony give me your robe, I'm the President, I'm your Commander and Chief."
Post a Comment
<< Home