Living Life Above The Boards

© 2005 Com•Log•ic
So, the Duke-Stir thinks that he has lived his life above the board, even though he resigned over accepting over $2.4 Million in bribes!
Wow he managed to break the law without breaking the law, because he never smoke a marijuana cigarette.
Notable quotes: "My whole life I've lived aboveboard. I've never even smoked a marijuana cigarette. I don't cheat. My whole life has been aboveboard and so this doesn't worry me." – Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, quoted in The San Diego Union-Tribune June 12.
Like smoking pot makes someone corrupt, (insert Nelson laugh from the Simpson's HA HA).
"In recent weeks, serious questions have been raised about my conduct in office. First and foremost, I want my constituents to know that I have acted honorably and honestly." – Cunningham, from a statement released June 23.
I ran across the photo above while doing a search for Duke Stirs photos. Apparently Duke has a host of shady characters he likes to attach himself to, like Paul & Jan Crouch. Talk about the Money Lenders in the Temple. OY!
Does God approve of his behavior?
What is his excuse for being so corrupt if he has never smoked a marijuana cigarette?
Would smoking marijuana have been a better influence in his life, than let's say bribery?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home