Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dick & king George: Spying is OK


© 2005 Com•Log•ic

Read the last two paragraphs to this story and explain to me, what the Hell is Dick talking about?
First off, he is defending the Bush Regime's privilege to spy on us, and how since 9-11 we haven't been attacked.

What does that have to do with spying on the Quakers, Green Peace, PETA, Catholic Workers, and other groups that are not affiliated with al-Qaida?
Is this the reason that perhaps they felt thecompelled to never get the required FISA warrant?
They could obtain a search warrant within minutes of requesting one.
So, why weren't they doing what is required under US law?
I think it has to do more with domestic spying than what al-Qaida might be planning!

The Bush Regime had plenty of intelligence prior to 9-11, and they chose to do nothing. Bush was given a PDB on Aug. 6, 2001 while he was taking a Month long vacation. What did he choose to do? As I recall he did nothing. He didn't care about protecting the Americans at that point of his presidency. Why is that do you suppose?
FBI Agent Coleen Rowley wrote her superiors requesting a FISA warrant after investigating Moussaoui to search his computer. She was denied by the FBI, not the FISA court. I wonder why? This was weeks before 9-11.

So, back to the last two paragraphs, and why I brought it up is this, Dick starts talking about the energy task force meeting that he held back in March 2001 (right after assuming office). In this meeting there were Corporate Executives and lobbyists, but missing were the groups who would provide oversight.
I guess I don't understand what that meeting and subsequent USSC decision has to do with domestic or international spying!

One other thing that doesn't make much sense to me. Bush keeps bringing up the NY Times article about helping the enemy.
How? They didn't mention anyone's name, and I would think that all terrorist would suspect that they are being monitored.

Yahoo News

This article contains the story about Domestic spying.
NY Times

Here is an article that contains a thirteen page letter written by Coleen Rowley to FBI Director Robert Mueller concerning the distorted history of 9-11.
Time Magazine

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett Crockett said...

Pretty interesting blog, and I like your header. How did you create your own?

1:41 AM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger MagickMuffin said...

I'm not sure if you were referring to how I created the header i.e. what program I used, or how I added it to my template.

The program I used was Photoshop.
If you are referring to the template I would have to email you the details!

Keep me posted ;-O

1:31 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home