Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Was Too Towel-Snappy With Bush


© 2005 Com•Log•ic

After viewing the video of this conversation, I had to go throw up! Can you believe that they would discuss this on the public airwaves?
My immediate thought was what kind of a bonus was Chris getting from his "Santa Bush". It must be quite a lot of money for Chris to reveal to his viewers that he Is just an Insider, but of course Chris revealed that Howard Fineman was also in attendance.
I never watch this crap for that very reason. The causal banter of their elitist lifestyle makes me wonder how is this newsworthy? Except for the fact that they take off their masks for everyone to see who is behind the so-called "liberal media", what a joke.

Thanks to Media Matters for America, for exposing the party animals!

Media Matters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home